Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer

It has been a busy couple weeks so not much bargain hunting going on.
I may start a thrift shopping tip section for when the going gets slow.

Onto the find:)

I have a wonderful 1950's KitchenAid stand mixer that I absolutely adore.
However, sometimes it would be a little more convenient to have a hand mixer for quick and easy mixing jobs.
My husband actually saw it before I did but I picked it up first!  He couldn't tell what it was.
What I like about the mixer is that it has a cool wall stand that stores the beaters and cord out of sight.  The mixer also hangs on the little stand.
It is made by Hamilton Beach most likely in the '70s and was made in the USA!!!!
It is a 5 speed and works great.
Now all I have to do is hang it on the wall.
Purchase price - $4.00
Value - unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment